1 The Mickey Mindset: Getting to Know The Mickey Mindset: Part 2

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Getting to Know The Mickey Mindset: Part 2

Getting to Know The Mickey Mindset: Part 2

Hi ho! Mitchell Stein here! You guys might know me from…well, not really anything, I guess I'm sort of a nobody, so that’s what this post here is about.

After speaking to Ryan from The Muppet Mindset about various different things and realizing we were both die-hard Disney fans, we decided to collaborate and create a spin-off version focusing on all things Disney as well. After twenty-four hours we managed to come up with a name: The Mickey Mindset.

I went to Walt Disney World at least nine times already, and loved every time. I think the seeds of my Disney fandom (as well as my Muppet fandom) were really planted there. The attractions, shows, and the entire experience is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. If you haven’t yet made it out there, I highly suggest you make a visit soon! Don’t travel with me though, unless you are planning to spend three hours at the Muppet Courtyard.


Just like Ryan, Aladdin as well as The Lion King are my favorite Disney animated films. As a kid I had these movies on VHS (remember those?) along with Pocahontas, The Tigger Movie, and Toy Story 2. Most of these films remain my favorite and still hold a special place in my heart for those reasons.

So overall, Disney is sort of my life. I grew up with a lot of movies and many Disney movies and many current Disney owned franchises still continue to entertain me and mean a lot to me. I'm happy to be able to share my love for Disney with all of you readers. We have a lot of special stuff planned, and we'll be reviewing a lot of classic Disney movies, TV, and more. 

I'm eager to be working on this brand-new blog alongside Ryan from The Muppet Mindset, and I'm also interested in hearing from YOU! If you have any post ideas or movie reviews you can send them in an email to mickeymindset@gmail.com as well as following us on Twitter at @MickeyMindset

No comments:

Post a Comment